If your family are planning a trip to the city at any time in the near future, you may be looking into the options for where you should stay. Many go-to options include a B&B, which comes with the additional benefit of breakfast, or a hotel (which provides none of the above).
The downsides to B&B’s are:
- Can’t choose your breakfast
- Not much privacy
- Not much space to yourself
- Can’t cook your own food at other times of the day
- May not always get on with the hosts
Whilst bed and breakfasts can be enjoyable, they don’t quite surpass the benefits of serviced apartments. Everything that B&BS lack is present in the serviced apartments. From the privacy, to the ability to whatever you want whenever you want – here’s the run-down of why serviced apartments are the best.
- Private Room and Facilities (No sharing!)
- High quality furnishings and fittings
- Own kitchen meaning you can cook whenever and whatever you like
- Choose when your room gets services
- Lots of space
- Home comforts
To book your perfect getaway visit Beech House and check the availability for your holiday dates. There are a range of different apartments that range from studio apartments to 2 bed houses.
Beech House serviced apartments are set within the heart of Clifton, Bristol and are furnished to a gorgeous Victorian style with a modern twist. Perfectly in keeping with the area they’re located in.